All matches in the 2021 Copa America Group B (also known as Northern) will be held in Brazil from 12 to 26 June 2021. In this group, Colombia, the host of the event, and the previous event champions Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador, and Peru will face each other.

Colombia has participated in the Copa America 22 times so far, the best of which was winning the 2001 Copa America, where they lost 1–0 to Mexico.

On the other hand, Copa Am ইrica Ecuador has participated 26 times so far, the best of which is to finish fourth in the 1959 and 1993 Copa America.

Colombia vs Ecuador Copa America Match Information

Match Between: Colombia vs Ecuador

Group: B

Venue: Arena Pantanal, Cuiaba

Host Country: Brazil

Time: 5:30 AM IST

Date: 13 June 2021

Live Stream: beIN Sports, Astro Supersport

Watch Anywhere: Try ExpressVPN (Our Top Recommended VPN)

Colombia Vs Ecuador Head-to-Head

Colombia and Ecuador have faced both six times. And Colombia has been won four times, on the other hand, Ecuador has won two times. There is no match has drawn on between both teams.

Colombia Vs Ecuador Squad 2021

Colombia Football Team Squad for Copa America:

David Ospina, Camilo Vargas, Alvaro Montero, Aldair Quintana, Davinson Sanchez, Yerry Mina, Jhon Lucumi, Jeison Murillo, Wiliiam Tesillo, Oscar Murillo, Pablo Ortiz, Yairo Moreno, Johan Mojica, Juan Cuadrado, Daniel,, Munoz, Stefan Medina, Wilmar Barrios, Mateus Uribe, Jefferson Lerma, Gustavo Cuellar, Luis Daiz, Jhon Vasquez, Duvan Zapata, Luis Muriel, Santos Borre, Alfredo Morelos, Luis Suarez.

Ecuador Football Team Squad for Copa America:

Alexander Domínguez (Vélez), Pedro Ortiz (Emelec), Hernán Galíndez, Xavier Arreaga (Seattle Sounders), Robert Arboleda (Sao Paulo), Félix Torres (Santos Laguna), Pervis Estupiñán (Villarreal), Angel Preciado (Genk), Mario Pineda (Barcelona SC), Diego Palacio (Los Angeles FC), Luis León (Barcelona SC), Piero Hincapié, Alan Franco (Atlético Mineiro), Jehgson Méndez (Orlando City), Christian Noboa (Sochi), José Carabalí (Universidad Católica), Moisés Caicedo (Brighton), Ángel Mena (León), Gonzalo Plata (Sporting de Lisboa), Dixon Arroyo (Emelec), Damián Diáz (Barcelona SC), Ayrton Preciado (Santos Laguna), Fidel Martínez (Tijuana), Jordy Caicedo (CSKA Sofia), Leonardo Campana (Famalicao), Enner Valencia (Fenerbahce), Michael Estrada (Toluca), José Hurtado (Independiente del Valle).

Colombia Vs Ecuador Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 54% chance of a win for Colombia. There is a 20% chance that Ecuador will win. The draw is a 26% chance.

Colombia Vs Ecuador LIVE Streaming On TV

Countrywise Broadcaster Channel Name:

Australia: OVO Play

Austria: ORF TVthek, DAZN

Bahamas: Serie A Pass

Brazil: Globo, GloboEsporte.com, Premiere FC Brasil

China: K-Ball, CCTV-5, PPTV Sport China, Guangdong Sports Channel

France: RMC Sport

Germany: Nitro, Teleclub Sports Live

Hongkong: 661 Cable Sports, 601 Hd Sports

Ireland: Free Sports, TV ROI

Israel: 5 Live

Italy: Sky Sport Serie A, Sky Sport 252, Sky Go Italia

India:  Sony TEN 2, Sony TEN 2HD

Japan: Dazn

Macau: TDM DesPorto

Mexico: ESPN Norte, ESPN Play Norte

Pakistan: Serie A Pass, Sony TEN 2, Sony TEN 2HD

Qatar: beIN Sports Connect

Russia: Sportbox.ru, Football 1, Matchtv.ru

RomâniaPro TVEurosport Player Romania,

South Africa: DStv Now, SuperSport 9

Singapore: Fox sports 2 Singapore

Spain: Movistar, Eurosport Player Spain

Sweden: Kanal 9 Sweden, Dplay Extra 3, Dplay Sweden

Turkey: beIN Sports 3 Turkey, Digiturk Play

Thailand: Goal.com

UK: Free Sports Tv Uk, Livescore App, Premier Player Hd, Premier Sports 2

USA: CBS All Access, TUDN.com, Zonafutbol, ESPN+

UAE: beIN sports Hd 11,

Ukraine: Futbol 1, Footballua.tv

Brazil Vs Venezuela LIVE On Mobile App

Fans are can watching the match on Mobile App. So if you are want to see the full match on a Mobile application LIVE that is very easy, Just download the app from the google play store or Google website. Then using the internet can see the full match LIVE now. Some application names are given below:

Sony TEN 2, Sky Sport Serie A, Sky Sport 252, Sky Go Italia, beIN Sports HD 4, Goal.com, beIN SPORTS CONNECT, Football live, Mobdro, AOS apk, etc.

Check Also

Argentina Vs Chile Live Stream: Copa America 2021 Squad, Watch LIVE Match, HD 4K Online, Mobile Apps, TV Free, Highlights

Argentina Vs Chile, A group first match is going to start on the 2nd day on Copa America 2…